Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 1: Grossly Unprepared

This morning started off well enough. Got Gabe up and got downstairs and ready by 10:00. Once we started the video for the chest and back workout, it became apparent that we needed some more stuff.

We then ventured out to the local Dunham's Sports to get new dumbbells, yoga mats, and resistance bands.
So that's what we're doing now. Finishing lunch in Grinders and then out to Park Honda to get my money. I'll let you know how much the workout kicks my ass later!

UPDATE: Just finished the hour long chest and back video followed by the 15 minute Ab Ripper X. I wish I hadn't. This sucks so much, but I know it's gonna be great later. Chest and back is a wonderful combination of standard, military, diamond, decline, and dive bomber push ups spaced out with pull ups in between. Ab Ripper is a horrifying 15 minute workout with a multitude of ab workouts that really tire a person out.

I'm now about to jump in the shower to clean off and probably go see Beth. That sounds like a great way to end the day. Maybe I'll pass out on her couch?! See ya later!



1 comment:

  1. you could've told me i have a bunch of stretch band stuff and weights at home that i dont use. :P

    ReplyDelete