Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 2: Plyometrics - An Hour of Cardio and My Face When

Well the long and short of it is that I hate cardio because I'm a chubby lumpkins. I'm also extremely sore from yesterdays workout. But this shouldn't be too bad... Clearly I'm delirious and lying to myself. Going to wake Gabe up in about 20 minutes and get started at 10:30. Don't forget that I'll also be streaming the workout video for anyone that wants to join in! http://www.livestream.com/doworkson

Will update later with how much I hated it!

UPDATE: I hated it a lot and no longer want to move. Once I recover in the slightest bit, I'm sure I'll be chipper again. For those that didn't watch (everyone) it was jump training. A lot of squats with jumps. I just walked upstairs to get more water and had to drag myself up the stairs with the banister.

If you missed the workout, Chest & Back and Plyometrics are playing on the autopilot for my stream, you can also watch them on demand there. I HIGHLY suggest this workout routine. It is painfully intense but I feel great!

Now it's time for breakfast followed by I don't know what!

2 comments: