Monday, February 7, 2011

Days 4 & 5: Don't Judge Me

So I missed blogging about day 4, Yoga. Then again, I missed half of the yoga workout. My dad ended up making me take him to the airport. Oh well, there's always next week. Also, I'm not NEARLY flexible enough for that hour and a half of yoga...

Now day 5! Legs and Back. My right leg is still aching from Plyometrics, but oh well. Squats, lunges and pull ups. For about an hour. I hurt. My goodness I hurt. Follow it up with Ab Ripper and my body hates me for what I'm doing to it.

We've got Kenpo tomorrow and then Stretches the next day. Then this whole horrifying cycle repeats itself. I'm actually feeling pretty good. Ya know, aside from every move I make hurting! I might take Sheila on a walk! Get some fresh air! See ya!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't do the pull ups but I did everything else.. Owww

    ReplyDelete